Monday, October 13, 2008

Back on the Scene.

For the past few months, it seems like it has been very hard for me to finish any video I started. Well tonight I felt like I am really getting back onto the scene. Today I started a video project and I actually finished it the same day.

In doing this, I realized something. I can't just sit down and make a video anymore, I have to have a purpose. I surprise myself with what I am able to do when I have a final product in mind. Ever since the epic D.C. trip in June, I have been dying to get at it for another year, and my skills and abilities have improved in a countless number of ways. There has to be something inside me that keeps my attention for hours while making videos but I can't during anything else.

Sorry if my sentence structure is a little worse than usual, I am up waiting for my video to upload and I am way tired. But I could argue that this is my best video yet.
Enjoy.



youtubejxxn
Jackson Ivey

No comments: